Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's Over, Samsung

I may never turn my phone on again. I realized that telephones are the harbingers of anxiety. Good news, bad news... I don't want to know.

In other news, I am on the GUEST LIST for an amazing show tonight and I cannot go because I will be at Motel 6. Even if I'm not there, my cool points are way up, although I'm not sure where to redeem them. I also made an amazing burrito. I cleaned my bedroom/closet. I'm dogsitting this weekend in a beautiful house near the national forest. Robyn's coming to town! I have big plans for Saturday night. I'm reading a good book, I have a phone interview for a job in Oklahoma City. I'm getting a coupon for free kombucha.

See? All I had to do was apply myself and life became wonderful.

I was going to put a picture of Slick Rick here and say something to the effect of "cool as this guy," but it is taking way too long and I gotta get ready for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment