Saturday, April 25, 2009

What Maureen Hates

A list of things Maureen hates and things Maureen loves found in an old notebook today:

"I HATE...
Sunny D (absolutely not delightful)
Itches that you can't scratch (inside itches)
When people don't answer the phone
When B coughs (man!)
When Theresa looks at me
When Tilly purrs
When Ruben meows (fucking wimp)
Hearing Theresa's sigh of relief when she passes water
When Matthew twirls his hair (j/k)
When Eric makes disgusted awkward faces
When Maggie and Theresa breathe (so!) hard into the phone- I can almost feel your hot breath!
The smell of fried fish at Martin's
Stale Cereal
When I don't know what else I hate

I LOVE...
Roughing up Tilly and she bites my face
Trashy reality T.V. shows
Capri Sun"

1 comment:

  1. Maureen is sooooo hurtful to me. I guess I won't look at her, talk to her on the phone or pee when I am around her.

    ReplyDelete