Friday, April 15, 2011

I CAN'T STOP

Listening to this song by Sand Witches, incidentally from Bloomington.

I don't like pretending, because i don't like lying, because i think that everything counts. so i'll have to admit that i still miss you. and i feel like you are winning, because you have her and you have a job while i spent that weekend getting rained on in Cleavland. and i hate that she has the same name as my cousin, and more freckles than i do, and she's quite a bit taller. so i feel kind of strange talking about this in public, or over the pa system in my basement, but my friends think that you have bad hair and you made my cry. so to them you're an easy target. i have twenty dollars in library dues on books that i've been renewing since march at the latest. and it's one of the few things that makes me feel less adult. that and the fact that i don't like wearing socks. well i grew up between baltimore and dc, so i am already used to hating august. and i'm good at being mean, and dealing with traffic, and i had a lisp when i was thirteen. so i know how it feels to be scared to talk, but man that day you sort of did it all wrong. and there are only two pictures of us together that i know of, and you don't even want me, but you own them both. what the fuck?

DOWNLOAD THE EP HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment